- Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks, golf shorts or walking shorts are considered appropriate attire. Shirts without collars are also permitted.
- Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts. Medium length shorts and blouses are considered appropriate attire.
- Shoes: Appropriate nonmetal spike golf shoes, tennis shoes or sneakers are required on the golf course. Other types of shoes are permitted.
- Men: Tank tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, cutoffs, sweatpants, bathing suits, tennis shorts or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
- Women: Halter tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, bathing suits, sweatpants, or cutoffs are not permitted.
There will be “No Smoking” inside the Clubhouse or on the Porch.
No Customers are allowed behind the bar or in the kitchen area without manager’s permission.
No Alcoholic beverages are permitted on the course unless purchased at Clubhouse.
All Food will be prepared by Copley Country Club and it’s staff.
No food will be brought and prepared in or outside the clubhouse unless approved by the clubhouse manager and/or Board of Directors.